Friday, October 16, 2009

Review on : Clinique Quick Cream Eye Shadow

I did tell you on my previous post that I've got goodies from FD & Clinique Event. Quick cream eye shadow in Kiwi and Dual Mascara/Gloss 2in1.

At first, I don't think I could manage cream eye shadow. Previous one that I have was hard to apply and blend. I want to let it go actually, but somehow I tried it anyway. Surprisingly I like it. Then I love it. I tapped them first on lid. Then distributed evenly with Make Up For Ever eye shadow brush. Voila, i've got a very natural light green. This clinique quick cream shadow has a very light texture, but pigmented color. I can choose between very sheer or even bold look. I just need to tap a very little amount for sheer look. Vice versa.

FYI, i hate lipstick. I prefer gloss and this Clinique gloss is amazing. Really really amazing. Looky looky looky...it's my natural lip color only glower ;)

The mascara? So so. But all of them are perfect for my daily make up.




It's a slightly bold look from Clinique Quick Cream Shadow in Kiwi

0 comments: