Monday, August 24, 2009

smokey eyes thingy

Well, my passion for make up had started a few years ago. When I was a beauty editor at seventeen's Indonesia magz. When I moved to ad industry, I left it out, something that I regret some how. But apparently, that passion comes up again.

This time I would like to share my tips (got it from a pro mua) on smokey thingy. I used Nyx single eye shadow black and aqua. You can use another brand though.

1. Make this i-called-it-butterfly's-wing shape and fill it with black e/s. Dab it, don't swipe.


2. Blend using blender brush. I use Make Up Show brush eye 022. Dab the lighter shimmering e/s, from inner to the outer corner of your eyes. Blend it with the previous one using the same brush.


3. Apply thin line to define your eyes. I use Lancome artliner (it's liquid by the way). Use pencil to line the waterline. Not to forget mascara.




4. Tadaaaaa





Hope you gurls like it.

Tips : Having several brushes for e/s application or even blending is recommended.

0 comments: